What is Information Security Management System (ISMS)
An ISMS is a systematic approach to managing sensitive company information so that it remains secure. It includes people, processes and IT systems by applying a risk management process.
It can help small, medium and large businesses in any sector keep information assets secure.
Why is ISMS important?
ISMS ensure that a business security risks are managed cost-effectively, adherence to the recognised standards. An ISMS is an invaluable for monitoring, reviewing, maintaining and improving a business information assets and will indisputably give partner businesses and customers higher confidence in the way they interact with your business.
How does ISMS help businesses?
Comply with legal requirements
- Helps you to meet all legislative requirements for your products and services.
- Ensures that you communicate all legal requirements to your employees and other stakeholders.
Achieve marketing advantage & Improvement
- It requires you to constantly look for opportunities for improvement as well as assess risks for your business.
- It prevents security incidents from happening and every incident, large or small, costs money.
Better organisation & Client Expectation
- Increases the quality control of information security processes and procedures and reduces the level of risk.
- ISMS help you to measure and increase internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Context of the Organisation
- Performance evaluation
- Credibility, trust and confidence of your customer
- Greater awareness of security
- Securing confidentiality, integrity and availability.
- Prompt detection of data leakage and fast reaction
- Decrease costs and reduce risk
- Prevention of confidentiality breaches
- Provides a significant competitive advantage, and can effectively be a license to trade with companies in certain regulated sectors
- Compliance with legislation, ISO 27001 Certification and meeting international benchmarks of security
Call us today to discuss how Anitech consulting can help your business with your ISO 27001 Information Security Management system goals.