ISO45001:2018 OH&S Management System
Anitech is proud to be an industry leader in providing effective Occupational Health and Safety Management solutions for companies.
Our OH&S Consultants provide professional health & safety consulting across Australia to a wide range range of industries and businesses. Our OH&S consultants are fully qualified, and have years of experience behind them.
Some of our OHS consultants are also fully qualified lead auditors, and over the past fifteen years we have helped organisations with a whole range of different Health and Safety services, including:
- Development and Implementation of ISO 45001 to certification.
- Development of Special HSE Compliance Programs, including Legal Register and updates to changes to legal requirements.
- Internal Audit Programme – Work Health and Safety Audits.
- Legal Compliance Audits (OH&S and Environment).
- Helping packaging companies address specific environmental concerns.
- Rehabilitation Management Systems (RMS).
- Risk Management Framework and Risk Assessments of plant, manual handling, chemicals, etc.
- Management of Systems (Quality, Safety, Environment).
- Chemical Management and Dangerous Goods Audit.
- An embedded consultant, providing a dedicated resource for your business to help maintain its systems (outsource/support system maintenance).
- Chain of Responsibility, and Audits and Training.
- Traffic Management Program.
- Workplace Inspections.
- Noise Measurement.
- Audiometric testing of warehouse personnel.
- Training in work health and safety.
- WHS software implementation.
- Modern Slavery Act (drafting policies and internal audits).
An effective OH&S program helps ensure the health and safety of your employees, and leads to:
- Effective risk management
- Reduced injuries and illnesses
- Compliance with legislative requirements
- Reduce workers compensation costs
- Improved corporate governance
- Improved operational efficiency
All employers, regardless of their size or type of business, have an obligation to provide a safe working environment for employees and subcontractors.
Large financial penalties apply for non-compliance under OH&S legislation including possible prison sentences. Managers and Directors can be held personally liable for workplace injuries incurred under their supervision or workplace conditions.
Anitech’s OH&S Consultants can ensure that your organisation has a simple and practical work health and safety system that meets legislative, regulatory, and industry requirements. We can integrate your Occupational Health and Safety system, with any existing Quality or Environmental system, as the ISO 45001:2018 Standards are designed to be specifically compatible with them.
If you would like some guidance on developing a safe, supportive OH&S compliant workplace, then please call our safety consultants today on 1300 802 163.
Why Effective OH&S Practices Are So Important
Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) or Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Management systems is used so that organizations can:
- Establish an OHS policy appropriate to the organization
- Carry out hazard identification, hazard/risk assessment and control of hazards/risks associated from the organisations products and services
- Identify and comply with relevant legislative and regulatory requirements
- Set Occupational Health and Safety Objectives and Targets
- Plan, Control, Monitor and Review activities so that the OHSMS systems are maintained effectively
Components of an Occupational Health And OHS Management System
Our Step by Step Approach is used to achieve the following for your organisation:
- OHS Safety Policy
- Management Responsibility
- Implement Safety Management Procedures and Forms
- Coordinate the assignment of roles and responsibilities
- Facilitate the setting of Objectives and Targets
- OHS Management Plans
- Communication and Consultation
- Legal and other Requirements
- Document and Data Control
- Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment and Control of Risks
- Workplace Safety Audit
- Emergency Preparedness and Response
- Facilitation of Emergency procedures/plans
- Monitoring and Measurement
- Health Surveillance
- Incident Investigation, Corrective and Preventive Action
- Records Management
- Management Review
- OHS Training
Contact us to find out how Anitech’s OHS Consultants can help you with improve the health and safety of your work environment, achieve industry compliance, and promote your organisation as a safe, reputable company to deal with.