What is the most important Asset in your Business?
Is it your Business Name? Is it your Goodwill? Is it your Customers?
Successful business owners know that the most important assets are YOUR Employees.
While most businesses pay lip service to the belief that employees are important they do not take any steps to ensure the ISO 45001 and implemented and maintained effectively
So, as with any belief system there are rules or commandments that need to be followed. So here is a reminder of the key rules.
1. You Will identify hazards in the workplace.
2. You Must regularly conduct risk assessments in the workplace.
3. You Shall identify the appropriate controls and create a hierarchy for the use of these controls.
4. You Shall apply ISO 45001 to organisational situations.
5. You MUST integrate ISO 45001 with other management systems such as Quality and Environment certifications.
6. You Need to understand (and communicate with your entire team) the benefits of ISO45001 to Your organisation.
7. You Shall identify applicable areas for potential improvement of the management system.
8. You Must improve the requirements when investigating any OH&S incident.
9. You Will implement, maintain and continually improve the ISO 45001.
10. You Will seek certification and registration of its ISO45001 by an external organisation.
As a reputed and experienced ISO 45001 consulting company: Anitech Consulting will ensure you comply with the appropriate requirements and rules to effectively put into practice measures to safeguard the well-being of your employees.
And two (2) more bonus rules –
11. You Will reduce the potential for accidents and hence aid in legal compliance as well as improve overall employee performance.
12. You Must maintain a register of complaints, investigation process and corrective action taken where appropriate.
We recommend you call Anitech Consulting today. We are available and always willing to guide you through the AS 4801 or OHSAS 18001 process and work with you to make sure that all your questions and implementation process are answered.
What are your thoughts? Let us know by dropping a comment below via our Facebook comment box. Make sure you follow us on Twitter @AnitechC and like us on Facebook.