Congratulations!Â If you have gained your ISO Certification you have reached an internationally recognised standard of excellence. However, are you really getting the full marketing potential out of all your investment and hard work?
The key to getting the best marketing from your certification is both visibility and helping your clients understand the significance of the certification you have gained and how it will benefit them.
Here are our top tips for getting the full marketing potential out of your certification.
1.Â Display the certificate:Â Most organisations know to hang their certification in the reception area or add it to their signage on the building. However, an underused and powerful strategy is to exhibit the certification mark on uniforms, exhibition stands or your corporate vehicles. You can encourage your sales staff to carry the certificate in their portfolio and add the logo to their name badges.
2. Use the logo offline:Â This is the second most common strategy company’s use. However, also consider putting the certification mark on ALL your printed materials such as letterheads, stationary, business cards, flyers, handouts and other literature.
3. Use the logo online:Â Similarly, it makes sense to include the certification mark on the home page of your website at the very least. You can also add it to your website headers, digital banners and downloadable materials.
4.Â Company description:Â Include the mark as part of your company description in materials such as tender documents. Be sure to include a statement about your certification, the standards you have achieved and list the benefits for your potential clients.
5. Email Signatures: Usually overlooked, this little piece of primary real estate is begging for your attention. Your clients will read the signature so make sure it tells them you are certified. It really adds to your credibility.
6. Blogs: Create a blog post celebrating your certification. Explain what it actually means and what standards your business has met in order to qualify. Include the certification symbol so your clients learn to recognise it. Above all, explain how it affects the way you care for your clients what’s in it for them.
7. Newsletter:Â Successful certification is a wonderful piece of news to share with your readers. They subscribe because they are already interested in what you offer. Your ISO certification might be all they need to see to convert them from readers into clients
8. Social media:Â A tweet here and a post there Use every platform you have to spread the word. Social media is a great place to start because your message can be easily read and shared by your clients. It’s a simple way to share such important news.
If you are interested in some or all of the above strategies but not sure where to start or if you are time-poor, you may want to consider specialist ISO Consultants like Anitech Consulting Pty Ltd.
Contact us: 1300 802 163