Put your employeesï¿½ safety at the top priority of your organisationï¿½s agenda.
Occupational Health and Safety (OHSAS 18001) is the internationally recognized assessment specification for occupational health and safety management systems
Many organisations are implementing an Occupational Health and Safety Management Systemï¿½(OHSMS)ï¿½as part of their risk management strategy to address changing legislation and protect their workforce andï¿½other persons working under their control.
OHSAS 18001 has been designed to be compatible withï¿½ISO 9001ï¿½andï¿½ISO 14001,ï¿½to help your organization meet their health and safety obligations in an efficient manner. We, help organisations manage their systems and risks to improve and protect their current and future performance.
In a competitive marketplace, your clients are looking for more pricing from their suppliers. Companies need toï¿½demonstrate that their businesses are managed efficiently and that they can provide a reliable service without excessive downtime caused by work-related accidents and incidents.
Benefits of OHSAS 18001
Certifyingï¿½your OHSAS 18001 management system enables your organization to prove that it conforms to the specification and provides the following benefits:
- Potential reduction in the number of accidents
- Potential reduction in downtime and associated costs
- Demonstration of legal and regulatory compliance
- Demonstration to stakeholders of your commitment to health and safety
- Demonstration of an innovative and forward thinking approach
- Increased access to new customers and business partners
- Better management of health and safety risks, now and in the future
- Potential reduced public liability insurance costs
Demonstrate your commitment to employee health and safety with an OHSAS 18001 certification audit of your occupational health and safety management system.
For Help Contact us at:ï¿½info@anitechconsulting.com.au
Our Web Address:ï¿½anitechconsulting.com.au